Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Mercury Retrgrade Affirmation

Mercury turned retrograde today.

I feel compelled to share this with people. If you're not familiar, check it out here.

Anything starting with re- is generally a good thing to do during Mercury Retro. Read, relax, revise, remember, restore... You get the idea. (I've already re-vised this entry like 3 times!)

Generally, weird things happen that you think could be really bad and take a lot of time and sometimes some money, but usually aren't too serious in the end. Mercury is the trickster.

For example, today already, I dropped my coffee twice in the car on the way to work. It was a bother, but didn't hurt anything and I still had plenty of coffee left (thank goodness for lids)! A co-worker called in with a mysterious illness. She wasn't sure if she could make it in or not. She was trying to get in to the doctor, but didn't know if she could. She got to the doctor and they said they've seen this weird thing (We've seen it on her, too, she's not faking), but they have no idea what it is. She wasn't able to come into work. We had to cover her clients. There was some hustle, but it all worked out. One lady ended up coming in 25 minutes early for her appointment, which was perfect because that was the only time I had available to help her. It all works out.

My favorite watch-words for Mercury retrograde:
Patience
Humor

I decided that humor sounded like more fun.

My affirmation today is:
"Lots of funny things happen during Mercury Retrograde"

I've seen it happen already today. It's been pretty funny. I choose funny! Right as I decided that my affirmation for the day is "Lots of funny things happen during Mercury Retrograde," one co-worker who DID make it in, did the funniest little dance in greeting me. Law of attraction, Baby.

No comments: