Thursday, September 18, 2008

Daily Focus 9/19/08 Freeeeeeeeeeeeee

Today I am freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

(Did you catch the feeling in that?)

Yes, I am free. I just realized. I have no plans. I have not thought of a to do list. I am at home. I am freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Ok, I so I guess this is also a result, so I'll label it as such, but it's just so. much. fun. (Is that annoying? Because I'm really into doing that thing with the periods right now.) Well, that's ok. I'm following my impulses and I am freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Heh heh.

Today I will have fun.

Nothing is more important than that I feel good.

I am very very very very abundant.

I enjoy life.

My home is harmonious.

My health is excellent.

My back is feeling better all the time. My body heals itself. I make the exact right choices to speed the healing process for my body.

I easily make the choices that will get me to my goal weight and stay there.

And did I mention...

I am freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I have lots of books right now. Perhaps I will do some reading. I love to read. It's a fabulous Pacific Northwest fall day. Grey, chilly, gloomy. Perfect for reading. Maybe a little XM Cafe or The Mountain. Maybe even some chill music.

I do what I want when I want.

Kevin is very successful. We have multiple streams of income, and they are getting more and more multiple every day. They are multiplying exponentially.

My path is getting clearer all the time.

Kevin just tagged me on his blog, apparently. I'll have to see what that is about.

I am ready for coffee. If I had been thinking, I would have manifested Kevin dropping it off on my desk as he walked by. Oh well, that happened last time. It was so cool. He even chose the kind of creamer I said I was going to have (we had 3 choices at the time.)

I'm sure that blogger will be getting their autosave issue cleared up any minute now. Autosave generally works like a charm.

I am in the flow.

I accomplish anything I need to accomplish with ease and fun.

My home is clean and happy. My home is organized. My home is in the flow. It is easy to flow through my home.

My kids are great. They are very self-sufficient, yet we have wonderful times together. We learn and share together.

My friends are fabulous. We support each other and have fun.

Now it is really time for coffee. And maybe some silly blogging on my other blog? I don't know. It's all whatever my impulses say. And you know why? Because I am freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

3 comments:

Kevin Shamel said...

You're freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Sorry about the coffee.

Terri said...

lol. tis ok. you do it often enough. I'll let this one slide.

Anonymous said...

you are freeeeeeee