Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Recent Results: Abundance and Freedom

Just to do a bit of reporting. Mostly, I'm working on freedom and abundance right now, together. That is the larger focus. The daily focus is a closer view on what I want right NOW.

Yesterday WAS a great day.

My energy was up.
I had fun with coworkers and clients.
Kevin got some great sales in his store.
A client brought me flowers! That was the first time for that, I think.

Another client told me about a possible new job. It sounded interesting and fun and like more money, but probably longer hours, so not in my plan. However, I might still check it out. Just to be asked and find more options and have someone think I'd be good at something is wonderful!

Kevin made one of my favorite dinners.

In general, our financial situation is MUCH better. So, it is all working.

No comments: