Sunday, September 21, 2008

More from Ford

Hmmmmm...Law of Attraction is at work in a way I don't quite understand today. First the cats, now Henry Ford. And the cats took me to Ford. This ad was on the cat page. Check out this trailer for a movie coming out about a man who fought Ford (and won? not sure).

Flash of Genius.

It also reminds me of another situation in my life. A friend who is fighting for her own justice. I guess it all ties in together right now. I guess we just have to keep moving towards San Diego and trust we are going to get there.

Synchronicity is so interesting. I guess it could be seen as mysterious at times (cats). I'm starting to make myself dizzy with this thinking! But it's kinda fun.

Later edit: I just noticed that the director of Flash of Genius is Marc Abraham. THAT'S why the ad appeared next to Abraham cats. Talk about the Law of Attraction. How funny!

No comments: