Monday, September 8, 2008

Today's Results

I easily accomplish all necessary tasks today.


Funny that I wrote this today. The universe seems to have focused on "necessary". My back got a little re-tweaked today and I ended up spending a good part of today on the couch. However, it is true that my dominant thought these past few days, weeks, etc. is that I need a break. So, I guess I got the "necessary" things done today. I made it to the library before I made it to the couch. I've been reading The I Chong by Tommy Chong today.



A step away from manifestation books, but of interest nonetheless. If I would get away from the computer and use my time to read right now, I'll probably finish the book tonight. Tommy has yet to accept me as his friend on myspace, though. Sniff sniff. I'm sure it's just a matter of time.

Also, Kevin installed our bathroom medicine cabinet today! That is huge. So, good house manifesting. It has been 2 years we've had the darn thing and a hole in the wall and no putting in of the darn thing. I thought maybe he was just responding to our conversation and the blog, but he said, no, he really wanted to do it. Manifesting is cool. The bathroom is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better.

Thanks Kevin! Thanks Universe! Thanks reading.

Now back to Tommy.

Happy Manifesting,
~t

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoohoo good to see the manifesting is working on your house too

Terri said...

Right on!