Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Daily Focus 9/23/08

Today is about going with the flow. And also relaxing into the flow.

From what I see around me today and what I know of astrology, things could be a little intense. That can be good. I can relax into it. I can enjoy the ride.

I'm so happy Zane is getting to go to school. He is very social and very smart and very socially smart. He will do well. He will have fun. He will enjoy it. He will definitely love to go back. It is good for all of us.

My day at work will flow. I will have plenty of help. Everyone will show up at exactly the right time. They will mostly be successful. I will find the words to tell them what they need to hear to get them where they want to go. They will help me be prosperous. All is good.

Kevin will continue to be successful today. He will continue being a nonsmoker! He will continue to find ways to make himself feel better while he is on chantix. He will continue to produce amazing art that supports us financially as well as pleasing himself and those who love his art.

Caspian will have a good day. He is very helpful. He will help Zane to feel at ease. His behavior has been better and better lately. The better it gets the better it gets.

There is harmony in my home. It is safe and secure and beautiful and orderly. It feels good to be here.

I am free. I am creating the life of my dreams. I am already in it. I am making it better and better every day. We are in the process of creating enough abundance so that we are free to do what we want whenever we want. We are free to have what we want whenever we want. We have multiple streams of passive income.

I can relax. I have lots of help. It is good. I am grateful.

Today I will take time to appreciate as much as possible. I will live in joy. I will have fun. It is a great day!

No comments: