Friday, September 26, 2008

Daily Focus 9/26/08

This is my daily focus. Feel free to share yours in the comments! Or put it anywhere!

Today is a great day.

Our books are balanced!!!! We are very, very, very abundant!

I am getting healthier and healthier. My body is strong and flexible.

Today is relaxing and fun.

My home is calm. My home is peaceful. My home is happy.

I will get everything done today that needs to be done.

All is well.

I am free.

I do what I want when I want. I have what I want when I want.

More money is coming to us all the time.

Kevin's store is very successful. Wahoooooo. Money in the mail. Money in my paypal.

The better it gets the better it gets. I can relax and allow. The law of attraction is bringing everything to me in the proper flow as I allow it. I choose to allow more abundance and more freedom!

No comments: