Friday, September 12, 2008

Daily Focus 9/12/08

Today I am in the flow.

Today is easy and joyous and fun.

I accomplish what needs to be accomplished.

I feel rested and free. I am abundant. Today I am open to winning 7 million dollars. Would it be nice if I won 7 million dollars? What would I do with 7 million dollars?

I would be free. I do what I want when I want. I would be even more joyous than I am in this moment, which is fairly joyous. I would have more help, more beauty, more fun. I deserve it.

Today I listen to my inner guidance. It takes me to the right places to be abundant, free, and happy. I enjoy life. I am strong and fit. I easily achieve and maintain my goal weight.

My home is harmonious and peaceful. It is a place of relaxation and fun. My home is orderly and joyful. It is easy to find everything here. It feels good to be here. My home has great feng shui.

I can get whatever I want whenever I want. I am totally free. It feels great!

t

No comments: