Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Currently Reading: More on Losier



Here are some things I like about the book so far:
Easy to read

Straightforward

Clear

To the point

Focuses specifically on the two areas that people care about most: Love and Money

Includes a section on teaching Law of Attraction to kids! (love it!)

Includes worksheets, copies of which can also be downloaded online.

Tool #2 in Tools for Including the Vibration of Abundance in Your Vibrational Bubble: "Always say yes to money" p.119 This is a great one. How often do you turn down offers from people who want to treat you to something? Just say "Thank you!" Love it.

Ok, I am about to be abundant in coffee with cinnamon bun creamer. Mmmmm. And must keep reading. Just had to share. I must be having a Mercury transit or something. I can't stop writing today. I have decided to try to write whenever I feel the urge and only when I feel the urge. And to try to get it out when I do.

Keep (deliberately) manifesting, Peeps!

No comments: