Thursday, September 11, 2008

Daily Focus, 9/11/08

To learn more about the following quote as it pertains to me, from Abraham-Hicks' The Law of Attraction in Action, Volume I DVD, go here.

"My audience will summon from me what they want, and I will find the words to help them hear it. They're ready for me, and I'm ready for them. Source has always been ready for all of us. I'll be a conduit through which what they want will flow. I'll find a way of delivering it that they will receive easily."

Abraham goes on to give this advice to the speaker, which I find VERY helpful, about relaxing about whether or not your message is received and/or used:

"They will or they won't right now. If not me, someone else. Don't put pressure on yourself about it or your sense of progress is diminished...Do it for the fun of it."



Today is a great day.

Today I feel good.

My back is strong and healthy, better than yesterday.

All is smooth and easy. I am in the flow. All good things come to me.

Kevin is working through his current physical discomfort. He is smart. He will figure it out. He will get better and better. I see him as the best possible person he can be, healthy and strong, prosperous and happy. His talents and the success that comes from them gives him joy. But mostly, he finds joy in himself and shares it.

Work will go well for me today. I will be relaxed and in the flow. The right people will easily come to me. They will be successful. I will deliver what they want. It will be fun and prosperous. Time will go by quickly.

My family is peaceful, harmonious and fun. Last night was a great example. We all enjoyed each others' company. Caspian is very helpful! The more I see him as helpful, the more helpful he becomes. He loves it. Our relationship is getting better and better. Zane is becoming more helpful, too. Caspian is becoming a valuable teacher and role model for Zane's behavior. It is joyous to watch.

I am getting very close to the free life I am creating. I do what I want when I want. I follow my instincts. I have more than enough time and money to craft my life in whatever way suits me. It is a joyous ride because I know I can have whatever I want. I am almost to San Diego. (Note to readers: San Diego has a lot of meaning for me these days and I may have figured out why -- Abraham uses San Diego in a story about getting to a destination.) I am almost at my destination: a free, abundant, joyous life. I guess when I put it that way, I am there. I do as I choose every day, every minute. I am free to spend my time and money however I choose. I have fun. I spend time with friends and family that I love. We create great experiences. I sleep in whenever I want. I read whenever I want. I watch movies whenever I want. I take trips whenever I want. I decorate my house however I want. It all comes easily and in the flow. I work whenever I want. This may be often or never. Abundance flows to me from all angles. The universe supports me in this decision. I am totally and utterly free and joyous!

Ok, since I'm having fun with this, I will say some more things that I do whenever I want.

I buy gifts for people whenever I want. I donate tons of money to charities that I think are important. I help important causes. My house is orderly, beautiful, and convenient to live in. I get massages, manicures, pedicures and waxing whenever I want. I eat in restaurants whenever I want. I drive whatever I want. I get facials, haircuts, hair coloring whenever I want. I buy toys and clothing for me and my family whenever I want. I teach my children to be powerful, joyous, and free. Everything is getting better and better every day. I go to Milwaukee to spend time with friends and family whenever I want. I go to Seattle and Portland whenever I want. I travel to Canada. I travel to Tahiti. I travel to France and Italy. All Whenever. I. Want. I am totally and utterly free. I get my dog groomed whenever I want. I buy him sweaters whenever I want. I put little bows in his hair whenever I want. Luckily for him, I don't really want to put bows in his hair, but if I wanted, I could. Ha! My house is so clean. Someone joyously cleans it for me. There is a spot for everything in my home and everyone in my home knows those spots and puts things where they belong so that the place is orderly and everything we have is easy to find. Life is easy. Life is fun. Life is exploratory. We have great relationships. We are at peace. We are in joy. We are source energy personified enjoying the ride of our lives, knowing in every minute that whatever we truly desire, it is ours, and so it comes to us and we enjoy it!

I think that's all for now. :)
So be it!
t

No comments: