Thursday, September 25, 2008

Daily Focus 9/25/08

Today is a great day.

I feel great today.

I am focusing on my health. I am getting healthier and healthier. My back and neck are strong.

I feel calm. I am abundant. Money is coming to us more and more. I create my own reality. I watch world events with a sense of humor. I believe all will be well. It will be interesting to see how the current situation makes the world a better place for all to live.

I help Kevin by seeing him in the best possible way. I have faith that he can see this situation in a detached or positive way. I know he can go up the emotional scale. Caspian remains positive. He remains a kid. For now.

Zane is enjoying school. He loves to go there.

More money is coming to me all the time. I have what I want when I want. I do what I want when I want. I am free. I enjoy seeing how the universe is bringing me abundance and freedom. I love the law of attraction.

Nothing is more important than that I feel good. I do feel good. I feel calm. Relaxed. Peaceful. I see beauty all around me. There is much love here. All is well.

The funniest things happen during Mercury Retrograde!

No comments: