Monday, September 8, 2008

San Diego - Segment Intending.

I think I'm going to be going to San Diego. It keeps coming up for me in different ways. I don't know how or when or why (although there is a reasonable why right now, not a reasonable how or when). It's very interesting. I don't know what it is. There is something for me in San Diego. Just wanted to get that on record. It's about listening to the messages of the universe. It's been telling me for weeks, "SAN DIEGO!" Egad, it's too scary to think that the message is the reasonable why for going, because like I said, the how and when is NOT reasonable.

Here is a segment intention (Abraham-Hicks): Source, please show me what is up with this San Diego thing. Make it very clear. Make it easy to understand and follow through on. Thank you.

Ok, we'll see where that gets us. ha ha. This is fun.

~t

No comments: