Thursday, September 18, 2008

Manifesting Tool: Mind Movies

Mind movies are a great tool to help aid you in achieving your goals using the Law of Attraction. Basically, anything that's easy, quick, and helps you keep your goals in mind with a positive thought is going to be powerful. If it evokes positive emotion, all the better. The trick is you want to watch it often. You are reprogramming your brain. You are accepting and allowing the things you want in your life. The most powerful kind of mind movie, I think, is the one you make yourself. That's why the people at mind movies are smart in helping others create their own customized version. I haven't taken the time yet to make my own, and I'm not sure I will. I am enjoying using the amazing creations other people have put together on youtube.

Part of the key is that you have to make or find mind movies that you will be willing to watch every day. Multiple times if you can. For me, that means it has to have music I like, attractive design, thoughts I am in line with for myself. And honestly, I tend to watch the short ones more. It must match the vibration of what I'm trying to achieve. This is why I think making your own is the most powerful way to do it. But, if you don't do that, finding other mind movies you like is powerful as well. It's all about focus. Tuning in to the vibration of what you want.

Here's one of my favorite money mind movies:



Here's another one that just gets stuck in my head. It was kind of kooky, so I didn't initially include it in my favorites, or my mind movie playlist. But, you know what? I sought it out today. And it cracks me up. Especially the part where they tell you to insert your name. I admit it. I did it. And it gave me a huge laugh. So, then you are attaching seriously funny, happy emotions to money while you watch it. That's a great way to speed up your manifestations. (Now, if you just sit there thinking, "This is dumb," then that particular movie is probably not a good choice for you.) Have fun with it!



I have some general ones that I really like. Now, here's the catch. These people made these movies for themselves. So, they are manifesting things using their pictures and their goals. For example, one or two of the ones I really like have a lot of pictures of same-sex relationships. Since I'm not trying to create that for myself, I just visualize that everyone has the opportunity to make their own choices. Another one specifically focuses on the creator's husband in one part. I just sorta insert my own images in my mind at that point. And heck, I might send the husband some good vibes, too. Why not? The point is, have fun with it.

Let me include some here that I like.



Same person made this next one.



This one focuses on diet, health, and fitness:


I thought this one was just cool:


So, when I need a little down time, instead of watching TV, I try to go to my youtube playlist and fill my head with the things I choose to create. I'm working on CHOOSING the images that go into my head for the best return. Try it!

No comments: