Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Daily Focus 9/16/08

Today is a great day.

Today I will daydream a lot about my preferred lifestyle. I am willing to be free. I allow my freeness. I am a wife and mother. Every other job, I'm willing to let go. I believe my prosperity will flow in such a way that will make not only possible but obvious. Soon.

I feel great. My back is better. My house is MUCH more organized. I got a lot done this weekend and also not much. I spend quality time with my kids and husband. I allow all good things in.

I am in the flow. My future path will be made clear to me at exactly the right time. I know where I am going. The Law of Attraction will take care of the details. I can relax.

I am free.

I enjoy beauty
freedom
security
fun
abundance
joy
ease
luxury

I am surrounded by all of these.

THANK YOU, Universe.

Today, I will do the Rampage of Appreciation. (Abraham)

(Find it in this book:)




Even when I just grab something to eat, because it is quick and easy, I make a healthy choice for myself. It gets me to my health goals AND my weight goal. My body is a temple. It is vibrantly alive. I easily make choices to keep me there and then some.

I am easy with myself. I am relaxed. All good things come to me.

And so it is!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep manifesting the awesome, Terri!

Terri said...

Thanks Man, I'm working on it.

I have to say that I'm having fun today at work. (I'm home on lunch break.) People have commented on my good mood. (My mood is generally good, but it's even moreso today.) It's because I KNOW in my heart that I am moving on to something better, soon. One of my clients even brought me flowers today for no reason! I actually do appreciate my job, but I'm ready for something better.

Bring it, Universe!