Thursday, September 18, 2008

Daily Focus 9/18/08

I have what I want when I want.

I do what I want when I want.

I am free.

I am abundant.

I easily make choices that support my weight loss and maintenance goal. My body is lean, strong, and flexible.

I have fun.

Nothing is more important than that I feel good right now.

Lots can happen.

My path is becoming clearer every day. I am currently creating a life where I do whatever I want whenever I want. I have more than enough money to live a life of ease. Money comes to me in many different ways at many different times, even while I sleep. I get unexpected checks in the mail all the time. I receive amazing, wonderful gifts of things I'd love to get from expected and unexpected sources. I have lots of help.

My home is harmonious and peaceful. My relationships are strong and fulfilling. I am teaching my children to use the law of attraction to bring about good in their lives.

My husband is very successful. He is a published author. His talents support us, with multiple streams of neverending passive income, as do mine. By our very nature we are abundant. We are relaxed. We enjoy life.

I always pull the perfect people to me to improve my life. I am the creator of my destiny. It's getting better and better. I am in the process of becoming completely and utterly free. I do what I want when I want. I am free. I am free. I am free. I enjoy every day. I enjoy every moment. I consciously include my abundance in my vibrational bubble all. the. time.

I am easily and comfortably and luxuriously supported by an abundant universe that gives me everything I ask for. I am remember exactly how to ask. I am focusing my immense desires on everything I want. It is coming to me. I am in the process of creating my ideal life. I receive expected and unexpected checks in the mail. I receive automatic deposits into my checking account. More and more all the time. I receive money via pay pal expectedly and unexpectedly. I am open to receiving all the goodness in the universe. I receive with joy and gratitude.

I have lots of help. I have great, creative, fun, smart friends. Everything I need magically appears for me right when I need it.

I believe people want to hear and read what I have to say. I believe I will be compensated for it. Richly. Who I am is of great value. I am given riches for being me.

I follow my impulses. I am in the flow.

And so it is!

No comments: