Monday, September 8, 2008

Questions Welcome

Hey all,

I just have been looking at who's visiting this blog and I had my first visit from someone looking for specific information on manifesting in Google! That got me all excited. And thinking, "Well, gee, I hope some of what I rambled will help them."

So, I wanted to let you know that if you have any questions about anything posted here (books, techniques, how it's working for me (or not), how you can better make it work for you, etc.) Feel free to post them in the comments. (And BTW, comments are moderated.)

I'll do my darndest to answer the comments and questions to the best of my ability, and we can open it up to other readers as well, since I don't claim to have all the answers. If it gets to a point where it's too numerous, I'll let you know. Again, I want to make sure it's FUN! I like the idea of this starting to form a community of people helping each other get where we all want to go.

Also, I'm not going to overly manage my reporting on my own results. If I think of it, and have time to post when I think of it, I will try. I can see, I'll be posting fairly often about what I'm creating, but I have a feeling that I might not remember to always come back and say, "Hey, this is what HAPPENED!" So, feel free to ask. That frees me up in having to remember to report back on everything! And I LOVE being free!!!

~t

No comments: