Saturday, September 27, 2008

Daily Focus 9/27/08

This is my daily focus. Feel free to add yours in the comments. Or put it anywhere!

Today is great day!

I'm looking forward to a SHORTER workday today. I know I created that. It is awesome. I like feeling powerful. I like knowing I can create my own reality.

I'm really excited about all the possibilities with offering law of attraction coaching online. I think this could make a difference for a lot of people.

I will have an abundant day today. I will accomplish all I need to. Everything will flow. I will have abundant help today. My path will be smooth. I take the path of least resistance.

I have fun!

I'm feeling better and better. I allow my well-being to flow. I am healthy and free. I'm good at life!

And now, off to work!

No comments: