Sunday, September 28, 2008

Daily Focus, 9/28/08

This is my daily focus. Feel free to add yours in the comments. Or put it anywhere!

Today is a good day!

Today I do what I want when I want. Wahooooo. Today I am having fun.

Whatever I need to do gets done today, easily and joyfully.

My home is harmonious and fun.

We are abundant. We are always making money. Even when we sleep! That is awesome.

I easily make choices that bring me to my best health. My back and neck and are strong and flexible. I can easily perform any household task I choose. Or I can easily get someone else to do it! Mwaaaa ha haaaa. (I'm into faux evil laughter today.)

Kevin is very successful. He is very good at attracting what he wants. He's smart and funny and handsome.

Wouldn't it be nice if we won the lottery this week? Ahhhhh. That would be nice. A bit of a shortcut. I could take that.

My kids are fun to be with. They are helpful. They are good listeners. They get along well. They love to learn. They do funny stuff all the time. Good funny stuff. They understand what real humor is.

My dog is cute.

No comments: