Saturday, September 13, 2008

Research: Using the Law of Attraction to Win the Lottery

Just on a hunch, I googled "Using the Law of Attraction to Win the Lottery." Verrrry, verrrrry interesting.

I found a number of sites referencing this phrase. I have to be to work at 7:00am today, so I only read the first one right now. It's entitled So You Want to Win the Lottery. I love that there's no judgement on the desire. Just simple instructions on what to do. Perhaps what I love even more is that the author seems to be doing as a career, what I plan for my next career step: Law of Attraction coaching. Oh, I get so excited even just thinking about it. Question is, will I do that if I win the lottery? Who knows. They're both fun to think about.

The author of the above article is Michael Losier, and his website can be found here. Looks interesting. He even has a certified facilitators program. Very, very interesting. Now it's off to the shower for me. Here's another article about winning the lottery (or not, as the case may be, and WHY.) I actually feel like I just DID win the lottery! That's gotta be a good first step.

Go out and manifest (deliberately) my people!
t

ps--OOOOOH, his training seminar to become a certified law of attraction facilitator is in VANCOUVER!!! I've always wanted to go there. So does Kevin! I am so going there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Money is positive chi...it flows freely, yet can be stored...and it nutures, and gives life.


Those who accumulate more money...manifest true happiness and their desires.


I was told that by a wise master i knew...who explained that through humility and lack of desire...there will always be greed and desire and it is right to accept this. He firmly believes that money is a positive thing, not a negative one.

Thought Store said...

Hello

I am a composer and I have written a number of music tracks based around positive visualization. Much of the positive music available is Christian based or flutes and wind chimes. I wrote them for myself to change my own life and get myself and my family out of the negative hole we were stuck in.

Not everyone can spend time meditating each day but a busy single parent can listen to something positive in his or her car and begin to get some relief that in time will crack open that door to enlightenment. My tracks may not be the whole answer but if they get someone on the path in a way that makes sense to them.

My visualizations are VERY different from the regular wind chimes and flutes they contain dance tracks and rock guitar they are all short 3 – 6 mins and to the point.

Transformation and creation come from quality visualization which in turn comes from repetition. Just like physical exercise reps build muscle in this case reps bring change. Many of my tracks are great to exercise to with up tempo beats.

Let’s move the world to the creative paradigm.

You can hear samples on www.quantumcreators.com and purchase tracks for 99 cents.

Put QC’s on your site and earn 15% as an affiliate.


Mike

Positive Thinking Text Messages said...

Greed is the problem not money. And Greed only comes from the belief that there is not enough.