Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Daily Focus 9/17/08

Must be quick today, since I wrote all those other posts!

I am prolific!

Today is a great day.

The beauty of nature surrounds me. I woke to a gorgeous sunrise.

There is harmony in my home. I know I can create this. I am on my way to more and more freedom of all kinds, but especially financial. This freedom comes in a really, happy, wonderful way. I am relaxed because I know it is close. The law of attraction brings it to me. The law of attraction always succeeds. The law of attraction manages it for me. I can relax and have fun. As I allow it is done. I consciously release any resistance to my larger goal of abundance and freedom. It is very exciting.

I am in the flow.

My relationships are great. Close. Fun. Happy. Fulfilling.

Money is all around me, including in my bank accounts!

I do what I want when I want. I have what I want when I want.

So be it.

No comments: