Monday, September 8, 2008

Daily Focus 9/8/08

Allright. I think I am already going to throw the 5 pillars by the wayside. Ha. I am so powerful. Don't get me wrong. I'm still liking the heart of that idea, that I want to make sure I'm hitting all areas. I'm going to still try to do that, in a way. However, it felt a little too structured for me. Felt like I was trying to fit square pegs into round holes. I want it to be fun. So, I'm going to try a little less structure. Also, not digging my "let's feel good" sign out. Hmmm. Not sure. I'll ruminate on that one.

Ok, here's the focus for today:

I easily accomplish all necessary tasks today. Not only that, it is fun! Our home is beautiful and interesting. Every day it gets more organized and more convenient. Every day we are working towards making it more beautiful. We do this in a way that is comfortable and fun. We are relaxed about it. We enjoy the process. It is easy.

Our finances flow almost effortlessly. We have way more money coming in than we have going out. We are building wealth. Our talents help sustain us, but mostly we just receive as we allow it in. We are abundant by our very nature. As we feel abundant, so we are.

I easily make choices that are healthy for me. I make choices that will help me feel good in my body, have more energy, and look and feel young and sexy. My back is strong. It easily supports my body. I am strong, flexible, and enjoy life in this beautiful body.

I am in the flow. I listen for my inner guidance all day. I practice what I preach. Nothing is more important than that I feel good. I find the good in all situations. I find the good especially in my children and nourish it and help it to grow. My kids are awesome. They are kind and funny and very attractive individuals. They are helpful and fun to be around.

My relationships are very fulfilling. Kevin and I enjoy a loving relationship that is close, intimate, and supportive to each of us as individuals. We bring each other up. We help each other to raise our vibrations. I see him as talented and very helpful. His talents pay off exponentially for all the time we have put in. The money that comes to us will be enough to joyfully live on for the rest of our lives. We do what we want when we want. We have plenty of time together, doing fun things. We are free. We enjoy family time. We enjoy couple time. We enjoy alone time. We learn new things all the time. We love being together. We know best how to support each other and we do those things every day. We have good, close friendships with other people that also bring us up.

Our home radiates peace, beauty, joy, fun, relaxation, and love. All the right people come right to us to help us achieve our home goals in an easy and fun way. Kevin is very good at home-related tasks. He is a huge help to me. It all happens joyfully and effortlessly.

Ok, that's a long focus. So be it. I like it. I guess it's my story.

Mostly, everything I choose manifests for me easily and joyfully. I feel good and have fun in all moments.

This is a good quote from Abraham, "I intend to see, I want to see, I expect to see, no matter who I am working with, no matter where I am, no matter what I am doing. I intend to see that which I want to see."

Main focus: "Nothing is more important than that I feel good." (Abraham-Hicks)

Ok, I can't seem to stop with Abraham. They have an awesome website that includes a quote of the day. (You can subscribe to have them sent to your email daily.) I LOVE this one. It is very appropriate to a big conversation that Kevin and I had last night (about the house--go figure. lol.) So, I dedicate this quote to my sweet, wonderful, sexy husband:

"You cannot continue to beat the drum of things that don't feel good when you beat them—without filling your future experience full of things that don't feel good. At some point, there's going to be a tipping point that's going to become a manifestation.
--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Philadelphia, PA on Thursday, May 12th, 2005"

And so it is. Thank you!
~t

No comments: