Sunday, September 28, 2008

Results: Old Navy Save, More Mercury Retro, and Dogs in Sweaters

Ha ha. Gotta love Mercury Retrograde. The funniest things happen during Mercury Retrograde. I was going to call this post "Old Navy Sale" but "Old Navy Save" came out instead. That's fine. The phrase that came to me yesterday was "The Path of Least Resistance." And then, later, as I was reading the below, I actually READ it. Maybe I had been reading it before. Who knows.



So anyway. I am so abundant! I saved $78 at Old Navy yesterday. It was awesome. (The sale is still going on today if you want to check it out.) In stores only. I only bought stuff for Zane (Time was a factor). I should go back for me!

Also, this is another Mercury moment. On Friday, I was balancing my accounts, and it was going pretty well (with a lot of patience), but it wasn't making sense to me why there wasn't as much money in one account as I thought there should be. I'm thinking I have to take out of savings or whatever because we had sort of been splurging. It's fine. And all of a sudden I realize, "DOH! I've been carrying around a check in my wallet for over a week!" So, let it be my intention now that Cafepress starts sending out their money right to our bank. Direct deposit. I would love that. However, it's fun finding money in your wallet, too. So, it's all good. Found money. Love it. I find money all the time. Mwahhh ha haaaa!

And yesterday we got the dog groomed. I don't know why I felt the need to add that to the results except that we love our little dog. And results is really a celebration of all that is right with your manifestations. So, we want to celebrate that. When he gets groomed, it's like we get a new dog, but we still love him. It's so funny. The whole family fawns all over him. He struts around proudly. He's so soft. We resolved yesterday to get him groomed more often. It is better for him and it's so darn fun having such a cute, well-cared for pup.

Here he is, dressed in a sweater, on my favorite kitchen chair. (Love dogs in sweaters.)

No comments: