Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Currently Reading/More Results: Celebrating My Abundance

Currently reading:



I'm reading the above book, trying to determine if taking Losier's Law of Attraction Certified Facilitators Program is the right move for me. I'm putting it out into the universe to make my path clear.

So far, I like the book. He comes from the Abraham Hicks school, so many (if not all) of the ideas presented are familiar to me. However, I love repetition in important things, so that's fine. Anyway, he has a great section on abundance towards the end. He encourages you to celebrate whatever abundance you do have and notice every aspect of abundance that comes into your life.

I have an amazingly abundant life!

We have a great house
We have two great cars
We have all the food we need and then some
We pay all our bills on time every month
We have some nice entertainment items
We have oodles of books

We have a number of sources of income. (I really like that.)

And then, there are some sources of abundance that Losier points out that people might not normally consider. I've received a number of these recently too!

I got a $600 airline ticket for $5 using my airline miles
For the same trip, I was offered free lodging and transportation!
I got the gift of flowers yesterday
I receive advice and coaching free most days at work
I get discounted food all the time
I just received a CD I wanted that cost me $4 including shipping
A spot opened up in a free preschool for which we were on the waitlist

Interestingly, I noticed myself saying to someone today, "No one ever really buys me gifts."

I'm turning that one around! Buy me gifts, universe!

Ok, there's some celebration of my abundance. And this is just financial abundance. Yikes, I am so abundant in love and surrounded by talent. I have oodles of energy, health, friends, and joy. I receive help in many different ways throughout every day.

I am abundant!

Ok, that's how we do a celebrate abundance rampage.

In what ways are you abundant?

No comments: