Sunday, September 14, 2008

Daily Focus 9/14/08

Today is a great day!!

I am free today to do whatever I want whenever I want. I have plenty of money for everything I want and need.

My home is harmonious and peaceful. My family members are happy and helpful. We all get along great.

Kevin is feeling better. He likes being free of smoke.

I get everything I need to get done today done.

I am peaceful and relaxed. My day flows with ease. I am in the right place at the right time.

I easily make healthy choices for my body. I easily achieve my goal weight and maintain it.

I easily think and speak in the way that will give me the vibration to draw the things I want right to me. Quickly.

Life is restful. Life is fun. Today is a great, calm day.

Our clothes are organized and where they belong. We easily find the right things to make ourselves look good and feel good at a good price. There is plenty of space for everything we truly need. The things we choose to let go, find a place where they can be put to good use.

I am abundant. I am free. My budget is a guideline. My budget is a tool. I have all the money I need to buy what I want and need whenever I want and need it.

And so it is.
t

No comments: