Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Daily Focus 9/9/08

Nothing is more important than that I feel good.

Work will go well today. It will be fun, easy, and prosperous. The day will go by quickly.

We are working towards more freedom. Every day we are closer to being financially independent. Every day I am closer to freedom. I am on the road. We are getting closer. We could be there any day.

Money is coming to me easily and effortlessly. I consciously allow it in. I allow source energy to flow and bring me all good things.

I easily make healthy choices that support my body. My body is beautiful, strong, and healthy. I easily achieve my goal weight. My back feels great. It supports me. I am strong. I can have a rest whenever I need it. My body can feel great and I can have a rest.

My energy is flowing today. It is a good and beautiful day. I am in the flow. I am one with source.

So Be It.
~t

No comments: