Monday, September 29, 2008

Daily Focus, 9/29/08

This is my daily focus. Feel free to add yours in the comments. Or put it anywhere!

Today will be harmonious and fun.

Zane will be self-sufficient and easy to be around. We will have fun together. We will get things done. Whatever needs to be done. And it will fun. Fun and done.

Kevin will have a good day. He will have what he needs. He is learning how to take care of himself instead of just everyone else. That is good. He is doing great with the being smoke-free. Wahhhooooo. He is successful. He has great energy. He attracts abundance from all over. He makes money all the time, even while he sleeps! That is so cool. I love that.

We are both abundant. We have multiple streams of income, easily managed. We make more money than we spend. We are building wealth. We are millionaires. Our vibrational escrow account is full of gazillions. I know it is. Egad, if I could just remember the pin to that account! LOL. It will show up someday. Most likely soon.

My house is well cared for. We have lots of help. Everywhere I go, the universe supports me. Help is everywhere.

My skills and talents are respected. My needs are taken care of. I can choose to work or not based on whether or not I feel like it. Because the universe takes care of me just because I say so. What was that Jesus said, something about the flowers in the field? Well, that's me. A flower in the field.

I am free. I can do as little or as much as I want. Mostly, I just take care of my vibration. I stay in the flow. Nothing is more important than that I feel good. I feel good every day. The law of attraction takes care of the rest. I don't have do much of anything. When I am inspired to act, I act. And great things happen.

My house is clean and organized. Easily. My life is simple to manage. It is filled with freedom, joy, fun, beauty, peace, harmony, art, relaxation, safe adventures, great travel, wonderful views, amazing people. I spend time with people who inspire me. I have great friends. They are happy and fun, smart and kind. The surprise me in fabulous ways. As does my husband. His potential is boundless. He is realizing it.

My bank account is FULL!

I am healthy. My back and neck feel great. My energy is strong. I am happy. I am at peace. I am amused. I enjoy every moment. I savor life. I am.

No comments: